Permanent residence in Spain
Permanent residence in Spain is an official legal status with the following rights:
– right to stay in Spain 365 days a year
– right of free travel in the 27 Schengen countries
– right to eventually become a Spanish citizen
– right to obtain permanent residence permit and citizenship for your family members
– right to obtain citizenship for your children born in Spain, faster and easier
– right to open resident accounts with Spanish banks and to obtain mortgage lending as a resident
Spanish banking system is one of the most flexible in Europe.
Spanish passport allows permanent residence and work in the EU countries.
In 1985 Spain entered the EU.
Residents of other countries can apply for the Spanish permanent residence permit, provided they have sufficient finances, good health and no previous criminal record.
Today we specialize in the following areas:
– student's residence permit/permiso de residencia de estudiante;
– permit for residence and work without contract/permiso de residencia y trabajo sin contrato
– non-working residence permit/permiso de residencia no lucrativo
We'll help you confirm to all the legal formalities, prepare the documents and submit them to the Spanish embassy, and to the federal body in charge of these issues (Gobierno de España, Ministerio del Interior). Our competence in this area will significantly reduce the waiting time and risk of problems.
– Embassy of Spain in Beirut
– Consulado de España en San Petersburgo
– Generalitat de Catalunya
– Gobierno de España - Ministerio de Política Territorial - Modelos Oficiales de Solicitudes
– Nacionalidad Española - Ministerio de Justicia
Depending on the status you choose, the permit issuance can take 2 to 6 months.
Cost of the services: starting from 6,000 Euro.
Ask a question